Money Saving HVAC Maintenance Programs in Tucson AZ and Surrounding Areas
When you live in Arizona, staying comfortable year-round is going to be a big part of your budget. At Crest Air, we’ve developed a robust maintenance plan. Our plan will keep your heating and cooling expenses down without breaking the bank.
Our HVAC Maintenance Checklist
Air conditioners and heat pumps are relatively complex machines with a lot of intricate, interconnected components. Our maintenance services include a thorough check of all of those components. Here’s a sample of what we’ll do during a typical maintenance visit:
- Tighten all electrical connections and check for corrosion
- Clean or replace air filter
- Check and calibrate thermostat
- Check refrigerant level and recharge if necessary
- Test blower motor for proper operation
- Inspect indoor and outdoor coils
- Flush and treat condensate drain
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Thoroughly clean the system
Our Residential Maintenance Plan is a Real Value
Our maintenance plan, for only $169 per unit, includes many benefits:
- 2 seasonal maintenance service visits (AC & Heating)
- 15% off all parts and labor needed for repairs
- 10% off equipment change out
- Discounted diagnostic fee of $79.00
- Fully transferable to anyone in the Tucson area, one time
- No afterhours, overtime or weekend fees
- Emergency service within 24 hours
- Free condenser chemical clean (a $230 value)
- We will call you to schedule your seasonal maintenance
Benefits of Air Conditioning Maintenance
With your air conditioner or heat pump as one of the most significant users of electricity in your home, a well-maintained system is a system that will save you money. Our maintenance plan includes proper testing and calibration of your system to maximize energy efficiency. You’ll notice the difference in your electric bill every month. This alone is enough for maintenance to pay for itself.
The benefits of maintenance go well beyond energy efficiency, though. Having your system maintained will help prevent more expensive future repairs. It will also extend the overall lifespan of the unit, saving you hundreds or even thousands of dollars down the road. Moreover, you just can’t put a price on the peace of mind that comes from knowing your air conditioner has been checked out by an experienced HVAC technician. You have enough on your mind as a homeowner; let us make sure you don’t have to worry about climate control.
Tucson’s Trusted Air Conditioning Maintenance Experts
Our technicians hold NATE certification, which is the highest standard in the HVAC industry. When you hire Crest Air to maintain your air conditioner or heat pump, you’re getting a highly qualified technician. All of our technicians have extensive experience working on all makes and models. We believe in treating all of our customers like family, and your comfort is our highest priority. We have the best maintenance plan in the area, and we stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Protect your investment in your Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, Sahuarita, Green Valley, AZ and the surrounding area home heating and cooling system with an HVAC maintenance plan from Crest Air. Give us a call or contact us online and ask about our preventive maintenance services.